Senin, 12 November 2012

Hero Honda Karizma R 225cc Evaluation


Hero Honda has boldly boosted the self image of the company with the introduction of New Karizma R 225cc Indian Sports bike. This bike is the first of its variety in India and the company's flagship model.

Hero Honda Karizma Efficiency Evaluate:


Hero Honda Karizma R 225cc, honda racing motorcycle, kharisma sport bike
Hero Honda Karizma R 225cc
Karizma has been rejuvenated with its new avatar - the Karizma racer version 'R'. When I took the bike for a test experience, I was simply amazed at its pickup. The bike gave me a pure adrenalin rush after I twisted the throttle within the second gear. The bike is claimed to offer a mileage of 35 - forty kmpl which is a bit low for the Indian market, but individuals who really love high powered bikes won't care much about the mileage.

The Seems of the Bike:


Concerning looks, in my view, Karizma is the most majestic bike around. The 5 spoke alloy wheels, the front flaring, twin hind lights and a digital dash board are the highlights. The bike is available in blue, yellow, black, silver and darkish red. In my opinion, yellow is one of the best one since it's the most head turning of all.

Ultimate Verdict:


Hero Honda Karizma is certainly a motorcycle value buying. If you are buying a 150cc bike, anticipate a couple of months, get additional cash and go for the very best bike within the market. Despite the fact that the mileage is somewhat low, it makes up for the form of respect that you'll get for driving essentially the most distinguished bike in India.




Related Article:



Sameera ChathurangaPosted By John Cobra

My real name is Fauzan Ahmadi, i used the name of john cobra because people are used to called me john. I am a person that always have dreams to be achieved and always never gived up in everything i have started eventhough the difficulties is so tight. Right now i am still studying in an university and still doing my hobby to share information that i have got in every article that i read. I really like to make friends more and more contact me

Thank You

1 komentar:

  1. I am a huge fan of Hero Honda bikes.Out of all automotive brands of India Hero Honda deserves accolades as its bikes are really maintenance free and always gives a high mileage.

    BalasHapus